Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP BLOG TRAIN

ALL ABOARD!

Welcome to the Scrap Scrap Scrap Blog Train! All the participating designers have recently been certified as JessicaSprague.com Certified Digital Designers. We are celebrating our new status by giving away mini-kits on a subject we all love - scrapbooking! Here's what you need to know:
  • All mini-kits will be available for download through October 8, 2010
  • You can also enter to win a full kit from each designer on their blog. Each blog has different rules on how to enter so make sure you follow the directions!
  • We will randomly select one designer's blog and one random comment on that blog. If that person has commented on all 10 blogs he/she will win all 10 kits!
  • Be sure to include your e-mail in each comment so we know how to contact you when you win!


Now that we have all that out of the way, let's get this party started!

I have been scrapbooking and preserving our families memories since 1994. Around 2005, I began adding digital pages to our albums. I absolutely love both methods of scrapbooking. Tradtional and digital each offer a wonderful creative outlet while allowing me to capture memories for my family and friends to enjoy for years to come. In late August, I was invited to join Faith Sisters as a digital designer. This is a true blessing for me and a great place to call "home". I encourage you to check out their website. The digital offerings are wonderful and the inspiration is fabulous. If you like challenges, this is certainly the place to visit. Designer challenges are a regular feature. (and by the Shore designs offers a 1,2,3 Scrap challenge on the third Thursday of the month) SpeedScraps are on Tuesday. And there are many more challenges in the forum. Won't you come over and say hello, you can find us right here >>> FaithSisters
My "Scrap Scrap Scrap" mini kit is a tribute to YOU, the scrapbooker, and reflects both methods of scrapbooking. You can download the mini kit here through October 18th - after that the complete Scrap It kit (even more pretty paper and cute embellishments for your scrapping 'needs') will be available in my store at FaithSisters. The mini kit is my gift to you. You can also enter to win my latest Digital Collection - Life's a Quilt Paper and Elements! You can enter three ways.
SPECIAL NOTE: EACH ENTRY MUST BE POSTED INDIVIDUALLY

1. Follow me on this website (right column) and leave a message in this post letting me know you did.

2. Follow me on Facebook and leave a separate message in this post.

3. In yet a separate message post here (because I want you to maximize your chances to win!), please let me know the theme for a digital kit that you would like to see in by the Shore designs' store.

You can do one, two, three or all of the above. Each separate comment will reflect an entry. Please include your e-mail in each comment so you can be contacted when you win. Winner(s) will be chosen using random.org.

You may also follow me on Twitter and I hope you do. You never know, I may just extend a special offer there that you won't see either here or on facebook.


Your next train stop is Butterflies and Bluebells

Here is the list of all the participating designers and their blogs in order. The designers are from all over the world so please be patient if the blog train posts aren't posted yet.

***************************
Simply Kelly Designs

Kelly Hedgespeth

***************************

Erica Made Designs

Erica

***************************
Latz Designs

Lisa Breuer

***************************
Ka Boks

Siri Fjortoft

***************************
by the Shore designs by pammie~k

Pam Meeks (YOU ARE HERE)

***************************
Butterflies and Bluebells

Catherine Wood

***************************
A Little Giggle Designs

Dodie Sarchet-Waller

****************************
September Blue

Kelly Sill

*****************************
Scrappy Guy Designs

Gary Fryns

******************************
Rill Studio

Jackie Hatton

*******************************


Thanks for stopping by. Glad to see you...by the Shore. Come Back Soon!

40 comments:

  1. im on board and loving this hop. great kit pam. You know I follow you on all the above except twitter. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am following your blog...realy like this mini kit - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a Facebook fan! BTW love your logo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kit: you have a quilt one, what about a sewing one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there...im a new follower! thanks for sharing your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog. :) Thanks for sharing your mini-kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great colors in the the freebie, thank you!! I have a 4.5yo son so I always love boyish themes with denim blues and reds, and I absolutely melt for classic baseball themes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute mini kit, thanks for sharing.
    I follow your blog.
    tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked you on FB.
    tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your Sisters Forever kit. I don't have sisters but the colors are what I am attracted to.
    tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you!!

    moni_justm@yahoo.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the wonderful kit! I think a fun but different Christmas kit would be wonderful. Christmas-y but not like all of the others. :-)
    kori dot ireland at gmail dot com
    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you with GFC. Thanks for the mini kit!

    caratemberton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like you on FB.

    caratemberton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I did it all, love your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pam,
    I love your quilt kit and all your stuff gf. I think a good theme would be winter sports. I've been kicking round this idea myself but it is still in the conceptual stage. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the sweet mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your Blog Roll kit! I am now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't done a lot of digiscrapping yet, but I'd love to see some child-themed kits, especially for little boys. It seems easy to create sweet things for girls, but there is definitely a need for more boy-themed things.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ......and following you on Facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving this hop just got your lovely part thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the great kit! I'm following your blog now! angela@chuckbarnard.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am following you on facebook now too, thanks again! angela@chuckbarnard.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pam! What a great mini kit! I love that you created a kit for scrapping...what a novel idea!

    Mandy...barnett.mandeerenee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also follow you on FB..:D

    Mandy...barnett.mandeerenee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to see a Christmas kit!

    Mandy...barnett.mandeerenee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm following you on facebook

    Demetria
    createlms_dw2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to see you do a angel themed kit

    Demetria
    createlms_dw2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails